Fri, Apr 21|
10150 80 St NW
Book and Puzzle Swap
Pass along books and puzzles that you longer need and refill your shelves with new treasures.
Time & Location
Apr 21, 6:00 p.m. – Apr 22, 3:00 p.m.
10150 80 St NW, 10150 80 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6A 3H8, Canada
About the Event
Our Book and Puzzle swap is a type of swap meet wherein participants exchange their valued but no longer needed books and puzzles for new ones they will use.
You don't need to bring books or puzzles to take them, and you don't need to take books or puzzles to take them.
Come over and swap some books and puzzles you no longer want from your shelves!
Do you run a Little Library? This is a great chance to refresh your selections as well. Please invite any friends or family you think would want to participate.
April 21st, 6-8pm will be a starting drop off time. This gives us time to do some sorting ahead of the swap. You don't have to drop off early, but it is helpful. Once the swap is over, everything will be donated to local Little Libraries or charities.
Things to remember:
1) There is no limit on the number of articles brought to the swap.
2) Items must be in good condition. No puzzles with missing pieces. No ripped or damaged books. Gently used, or new.
3) Open to all genres, kids and adults
4) No manuals or textbooks please
5) If you are experiencing any sort of flu or cold symptoms, please stay home.
Registration is not required
Interested in Volunteering? Head to our website, www.forestterrace.org and sign up for a shift