Sat, Jun 04|
Community Yard Sale
Gather with us to meet your neighbours and see what treasures they ready to pass along!
Time & Location
Jun 04, 7:00 p.m. – Jun 05, 4:00 p.m.
Edmonton, 10150 80 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6A 3H8, Canada
About the Event
2022 Forest Terrace Heights Community League Yard Sale - June 4 and 5
Thank you for your interest in our first Community Yard Sale!
When: June 4 and 5, 2022
Time: 10am-3pm each day
Come down to the Forest Terrace Heights Community League Rink for a community wide yard sale. A great opportunity to find unique treasures, just the right present for a friend or your child's new favorite toy.
With different vendors each day, you will want to make sure you make it out Saturday and Sunday!
We will have Community League Memberships available for sale on site.
Saturday we will have a Bike Safety Check tent, where a couple community members have volunteered to help do a check over of your bike to see if it is ready to take out on the trails.
If you would like to book a table, please email email@example.com
Here are some FAQs for those looking to sell at our yard sale, please let us know if you have any further questions.
What is the Cost?
- Forest Terrace Heights Community League members get free table rental for 1 day
- Non Members or members that are approved for a second day table rental $25
- Proof of membership or payment will be required
I have bought a Community League Membership in the past. How do I know if it has expired?
- The membership term is September 1st to August 31st
- Membership number starts with 21 for the term 2021-2022, if it starts with a 20 or 19 etc, it has expired
- In June 2022, we will have memberships for the 2022/2023 term
- If you do not have a membership now, you can purchase one in June and it will be good from June 2022 to August 31, 2023
Where can I purchase a membership?
- Please follow the link for more information about memberships
What are the hours?
- Hours - 10am - 3pm Saturday and Sunday
- Gates will open at 8am to allow you to load in
Is the event being held inside or outside?
- The event will be held outside in the rink space so that we can accommodate more community members
- Event will happen rain or shine
How many tables will there be?
- We will have approximately 35 tables for each day, you may use the table or just lay your items out on grass space or a tarp
How big are the tables?
- The tables are 5ft long, we are planning for you to have a space 5ftx5ft or 5ftx10ft
Can I book more than one table or more than one day?
- In order to make the sale available to as many community members as possible you can only book one table on one day
- Please let us know if you would be interested in a second table or second day, if there is availability as we get closer to the day, we will give you the option to add on
When can we start loading our items in?
- The gates will open at 8am each morning to give you a couple hours to load in and set up
What happens to items left at the end of the day?
- At the end of your sale day, you must clear out all your remaining items
What if I have items that are saleable but I can’t make the event? Can I donate them to be sold?
- Forest Heights Playground committee will have a table to sell items that community members chose to donate
- Members who would like to donate will be put in touch with the playground committee to discuss
Is the sale for only used items or can I sell new items too (MLM)?
- Please only gently used items for sale and no new items (AVON, Arbonne, etc)
Please let us know if you have any further questions.