Sat, Mar 11|
March 2023 Puzzle Contest
RSVP for our new contest now and pick up a puzzle on March 11, 2023. Choose from 500- or 1,000-piece puzzles, either regular or mystery – where we don't provide a photo to follow.
Time & Location
Mar 11, 9:00 a.m. – Mar 12, 10:00 a.m.
Edmonton, 10150 80 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6A 3H8, Canada
About the Event
MARCH 2023 puzzle contest
1. Puzzles will be set out for pick up at the hall 10150 80St NW, between 9-10am. Puzzles will be assigned and labelled with your name.
2. Please do not start until 11:00am Saturday March 11, 2022 - this gives everyone the chance to pick up their puzzles and get back home.
3. When you have completed your puzzle, email a photo of your completed puzzle to firstname.lastname@example.org - this puts a time stamp on your completion and makes it easier for me to declare a winner.
4. Winner of each category will be announced by email to those of you in that category so please check there for results.
5. If you would like to take your time with the puzzles, feel free to hang onto them for up to 2 weeks.
6. When you are done with the puzzles, please pack them up in the bags provided and return to 9912 77 St. You can put them in our mailbox or in the blue and black bin by our front step.
7. There is one prize for each category. Once you are announed the winner, please reach out so we can arrange pick up or drop off of the prize.
Puzzle Pick Up10150 80 St NW Community Hall
Puzzle BuildAt your home!