Sat, Sep 30|
Forest/Terrace Heights Community Hall
Come swap, donate, and/or purchase gently used clothing.
Time & Location
Sep 30, 10:00 a.m. – Oct 01, 3:00 p.m.
Forest/Terrace Heights Community Hall, 10150 80 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6A 3H8, Canada
About the Event
Clothing Drop-Off: September 28 and 29, 6pm-8pm
Shopping! September 30 and October 1, 10am-3pm
A clothing swap is a type of swap meet where participants exchange their valued but no longer used clothing for clothing they will use. Clothing swaps are considered not only a good way to refill one's wardrobe, but also are considered an act of environmentalism. You don't need to bring clothes to take clothes, and you don't need to take clothes to bring clothes. Come over and swap some clothes you no longer want from your closet!
Please invite any friends or family you think would want to participate. Everyone is welcome!
In order to limit leftover items, no donations will be accepted Sunday.
Once the swap is over, remaining items will be donated to a local organization.
Things to remember:
1) There is no limit on the number of articles brought to the swap.
2) Items must be clean (no stains), gently worn (no rips or broken zippers), or new.
3) Open to womens', mens' and childrens' clothing and accessories such as purses, scarves, and belts.
4) No footwear and no underwear.
5) If you are experiencing any sort of flu or cold symptoms, please stay home.
6) Tickets are not required.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help and volunteer!